Who doesn’t want a nice and refreshing drink after a long and tiring day? To pour off stress some people prefer alcohol but imagine a drink without excess alcohol which helps you relax and feel calm. CBD cocktails are a new trend for consuming alcohol.
CBD or Cannabidiol is obtained from the whole extract of the hemp plant. CBD can be incorporated into different products such as oil, powder and CBD topicals. On the other hand, CBD cocktails are making their way to bar menus. If you are thinking that CBD will give a psychotic effect like alcohol, you are wrong. CBD is non-psychoactive in nature which has different therapeutic properties such as anti-anxiety, anti-pain, anti-stress, antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial. People are using CBD to treat different medical conditions such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, skin disorder, ADHD, cancer, dementia, strokes, allergies, and many more.
The best thing about CBD is that you can use it as a supplement in your food and drink, therefore, today in this article you will read about some interesting CBD cocktail recipe which you can prepare with simple ingredients. But before that, there are some questions which need to be answered so let’s take a look into them.
Can you mix CBD with Alcohol?
CBD is legal in more than 50 countries which makes it easily available. CBD has no THC which makes it suitable to add to your cocktail. Zsolt Csonka is the owner and bartender of New York’s first CBD inspired cafe. With an interview with Food and Wine Magazine, he said that CBD mixed with alcohol creates a different kind of buzz for a relaxed state of mind. CBD has made drinking relaxing and calming.
CBD controls your mood swings and helps in maintaining the homeostasis of your body. The incredible thing about CBD cocktail is that you won’t have a hangover. Now let’s take a look into different CBD cocktails.
CBD Tranquil Mint Julep Recipe
- Two and a half-ounce of bourbon
- A half-ounce of simple syrup
- Full-spectrum CBD oil
- Few drops of peppermint oil
- Fresh mint leaves
Direction to prepare-
- Add simple syrup into a chilled julep cup with a few drops of peppermint oil.
- Swirl the mixture and add some mint leaves
- Add some bourbon over it
- Add a few drops of full-spectrum CBD oil in it
- Pebble some ice into it and enjoy the drink
Gin & Chronic Recipe
- One and a half-ounce of gin
- Three ounces of tonic water
- One-fourth ounce of lemon juice
- Few drops of Full spectrum CBD oil
- For garnishing, you can try lime wheel, peppercorns, and herbs
Direction to prepare
- Add all the ingredients in a wine glass
- Add some ice and aromatic garnishes of your choice
Lavender CBD Hot cocoa Recipe
- One ounce of Grand Marnier
- One cup of unsweetened soy milk
- Dried lavender
- Two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Two tablespoons maple syrup
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Few drops of lavender essential oil
Direction to prepare-
- Boil the milk in a small pot
- Add lavender leaves in it and let it steep for ten minutes
- Pass the mixture through a tea strainer
- Blend the milk with maple syrup, cocoa powder, and Grand Marnier
- Add lavender essential oil and a few drops of CBD oil in it
- Enjoy your drink
Enjoy CBD Cocktail with your Loved ones
CBD cocktails are refreshing and they are the best alternative to kick out the stress. If you are suffering from mood swings, anxiety, insomnia, and stress then CBD cocktail can help you a lot. You can also prepare these drinks at your home with the help of simple ingredients and there are no known side-effects of CBD so use it without any second thought and chill this summer with CBD cocktail.
If you want to share some other interesting cocktail recipe which can be prepared by using CBD oil then feel free to mention it in the comment section.
Thank you for reading this article.
CBD Pain Balm For Hyperextension